9.10.11

PETAL CASCADE Scarf

Bufanda "CASCADA DE PÉTALOS"



This is a modified version of the Queen Ann Lace Scarf (free pattern in Ravelry @ http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/queen-annes-lace-scarf-2). The original lies a little flatter, but I wanted more movement on the petals. After trial and error, this is the result…which I baptized as “Petal Cascade”.

(ESP) Esta es una version modificada de la bufanda conocida como “Queen Ann Lace” (gratis en Ravelry @ http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/queen-annes-lace-scarf-2). La versión original queda un poco plana, y yo la quería con más movimiento en los pétalos. Luego de varias pruebas, este es el resultado, al que bauticé como “Cascada de Pétalos”. 



I absolutely LOVE this scarf, and I guess many liked it too, for I have made and sold many.  So many that I lost count.  The pattern is so fun that I don´t get tired of making them.  It looks so feminine and unique.
(ESP) Esta bufanda me gusta tantísimo, y me imagino que a muchos también, porque he tejido y vendido muchas.  Tantas que perdí la cuenta.  El patrón es tan entretenido que no me he cansado de hacerlas.  Son muy femeninas y originales.




I tried to draw the pattern, but I am not much of an artist.  But I hope it is useful… If you try it, I would love to see some pictures.
(ESP)  Hice el intento de dibujar el patrón, pero debo decir que no soy tan buena dibujante.  Pero espero que este diagrama les sirva…  Si se animan a hacerla, me gustaría ver fotos de sus proyectos. 




I love it!  Hope you do too...
¡Me gusta tanto!  Espero que a ustedes también...





13 comments:

  1. QUE PRECIOSAS LAS BUFANDAS, FELICITACIONES, TU BLOG ES HERMOSO!! SOMOS COMPAÑERAS DE PRÓFUGAS DE BLOGGER!!! TE DEJO UN BESITO Y PASARÉ MAS SEGUIDO A VISITARTE!!! CHAUUUU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous and thank you so much for sharing your pattern! I wish to try it someday. Soon I hope. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esa modelo de bufanda es hermoso, lo vi en Etsy y me puse re contenta cuando encontré el patron gratis en Ravelry hace unos meses.
    Quedo mas lindo con tu modificación (gracias por compartir el patrón!), cuando tenga tiempo voy a intentar hacerla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I wish my crocheting skills are better so I can do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally divine...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think its a amazing, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Te ha quedado preciosa la bufanda. Gracias por compartir el patrón.
    Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's such a pretty scarf! Love all the colours that you have made it in too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did this pattern years ago....in baby blankets.....pink and white for my grand daughters blue and white for grand sons.....it is beautiful and so easy to do...once you get the hang of it' Yaddy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful!! I enjoyed already the Queen Anne's Scarf so I definitely have to try your lovely pattern, too! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just made it! You can find it here:
    http://natasnest.blogspot.de/2013/01/petal-cascade-scarf-loop.html
    Thanks again for the great pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion counts ... Tu opinión cuenta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...