30.9.12

SUCCESS STORY: Raglan Top


RESULTADO EXITOSO: Sueter Raglan
(Knit / dos agujas)


A while ago, I shared my frustration with a knit baby cardigan: "Reality Check".  The outcome was not what I was expecting.  But I learned from my mistakes, and gave it another try.  Here is the result:
 
Hace poco, les compartí mi frustración con un suéter de bebé tejido a dos agujas.  Simplemente no estaba satisfecha con el resultado.  Pero aprendí de mis errores, y volví a intentarlo, y éste es el resultado:


 

A friend wanted a short-sleeved top for her daughter (size: 18 m.), and I took the challenge. This time I used a cotton yarn in soft pink.  Instead of the garter border I used in the previous project, I decided to make the up/down borders with a rib stitch (2x2).

Una amiga quería un cardigan de mangas cortas para su niña (talla 18m), y acepté el reto.  En esta ocasión utilicé un algodón en color rosado pálido. En lugar del borde anterior que era de sólo derechos, decidí hacerlo en resorte (2x2).

 

I made the tab for the 3 buttons in crochet, very much as I have done for the other crochet cardigans.

La pestaña para los 3 botones está hecha a ganchillo, muy similar a las que he hecho para los otros cardiganes de bebé.  

 

I am happy to say that, this time, it was a success.  So much so, that I was asked to make another one exactly the same.  If I did it once, I can do it again.  For the second one, I just changed the buttons (2 in pink), and added the tab to the garter border while knitting down the sweater.

Me alegra decir que en esta ocasión el reto fue superado.  Resultó un éxito, tanto que otra amiga me pidió otro idéntico.  Para el segundo, le cambié los botones (2 en rosado), y le añadí la pestaña al borde tejido, en dos agujas. 

 

 
And a hat to match…with a fan stitch in crochet.
Y una gorra para combinar…con punto abanico en ganchillo.




12 comments:

  1. Muito lindo.
    Adorei a cor.
    Parabéns.
    Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, it's so sweet.

    Greetings

    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que bonito y delicado todo.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ana they are lovely and the little hat goes perfectly with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bonito! Vengo del blog de Underground Crafter! Me encanta la gorrita y los botones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qué bonito te ha quedado todo !!!
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que alegria ter sua companhia lá no meu blog.
    Um abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet, pretty top. I like the button tab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely cardigan. And the matching hat is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where can i get this pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your interest! I really did not use a pattern, but improvised it. Sorry!

      Delete

Your opinion counts ... Tu opinión cuenta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...