26.7.11

Ruffled Scarf / Bufanda Rizada


I made this scarf with a pattern by Pierrot Yarns.  It is called "Frilly Scarf". 
But I changed it a little:  The last rows I just did arches, instead of the shells.
The pattern is free, and here is the link:


(ESP) En el link anterior encontrarán el patrón de esta bufanda.  Las instrucciones están en inglés, pero tiene gráfica, la cual no necesita traducción.  Esta es la gráfica base:


Made in (Hecho en): Crochet
Yarn (Lana) : Cisne Premium
Colors (colores): dark and light purple (morados claro y oscuro)


The original scarf is made with a single color, but I decided to make it in two tones, inspired by the violets.
La bufanda original es de un solo color, pero decidí hacerla con dos tonos, inspirándome en las violetas.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks fantastic & I love the colour combo you chose too!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion counts ... Tu opinión cuenta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...