19.10.11

3 Scarfs / Bufandas

Here are other three scarves I have made lately:
Otras tres bufandas que acabo de hacer:


*  Ruffle
This is a simple ruffle scarf.  I made it up as I went along (no pattern).  I have discovered that when one works with colored yarn, it is better to keep it simple regarding the pattern. 
(ESP) Esta es una bufanda rizada simple.  La fue creando en el camino (sin patrón).  Ha descubierto que cuando uno teje con lana matizada es mejor usar puntadas simples.


*  Urban Shells
The pattern I used for this scarf is the Urban Shells, which I found in Ravelry (free).  I adapted it a little, for I needed a short scarf with a ring (like the Butterfly that I designed). To make it lacier, I added a chain in between the shells. 
(ESP) El patrón que usé para esta bufanda es el llamado “Urban Shells”, el cual descubrí en Ravelry (gratis).  Lo adpaté un poco, ya que necesitaba una bufanda corta con un aro para pasar la bufanda (como la Mariposa que diseñé).  Para hacerla un poco más calada, le añadí una cadena entre los abanicos.


You can find the pattern in the blog: A Beautiful Ramble.  Here is the link:
http://abeautifulramble.blogspot.com/2010/02/urban-beach-scarf-free-crochet-pattern.html

(ESP) El patrón lo encuentran en el enlace anterior (en inglés).


* Double-stitch Drop
I love to use this stitch pattern when I use bulky yarn because it turns out soft and flowy.  
(ESP) Me gusta mucho usar esta puntada para lana gruesa, pues lo deja suave y fluido.



You can find the pattern for this in this site
http://www.stitchscene.com/#/drop-stitch-drama-scarf/4549092286
Ravelry reference:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/free-drop-stitch-drama-scarf

(ESP) Pueden encontrar el patrón en los anteriores enlaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion counts ... Tu opinión cuenta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...