21.8.12

ROSES ON HATS


ROSAS EN GORRAS


I love the look of crochet roses.  They are usually made in strips of shells which need to be sewn together (…and I am not a fan of that).  But recently I found a rose that is made on the round at Apples Blossom Dreams.   

Las rosas en crochet (ganchillo) me gustan mucho.  Por lo general, se hacen partiendo de una tira de abanicos, y luego se cosen a mano (lo cual me aburre un poco).  Pero recientemente encontré en el sitio Apples Blossom Dreams una rosa que se hace  de una sola vez, en círculo. 



The Rose is actually the starting point of a flowered granny, but it can also be used by itself.  It is a little tricky to make, at first, but the help of the video makes it a lot easier.  Thanks, Astri, for sharing it with the “www-world”!
De hecho, la Rosa forma parte de un cuadro granny, pero también puede ser usada individualmente.  Es un poco complicada, al principio, pero con la ayuda del video es mucho más fácil.  Le damos gracias a Astri por compartirla con todos nosotros en el mundo virtual. 


I have used this rose on several hats, and it looks lovely.  Here are some samples:
Hasta ahora he usado la rosa en varias gorras, y me parece que lucen lindas.  Aquí hay unos ejemplares: 


a.  Grey & White Stripes Hat with a pink rose
Gorra de Franjas Gris y Blanco, con una flor rosada





b. Grey Granny Hat with a bright pink rose
Gorra Granny en gris, con una rosa magenta



c.  Green Granny Hat with cream rose
Gorra Granny verde, con una rosa crema




Patterns (patrones):
* GrannyHat @ My Patterns
* The Rose (la Rosa) @ Apple Blossom Dreams



9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, very kind from you!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how big and over-sized the flower is on a child's hat
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. que lindos!!!!!!!!! me gusto mucho como te quedaron!!!! te felicito!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely touch Ana I love Astri's roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These roses are gorgeous as are the hats and the two together are just SO pretty. I love your different colour combinations. The green and cream looks so fresh and alive. Wonderful! E x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recognised that rose as soon as I saw it! Astri is justly famous. :) It looks lovely on your little hats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute they are! Can't decide which one looks best, all are really lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.......!!!So beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing such a great idea.
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this version of a rose! This is just beautiful, Ana. You are so talented. Thank you for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion counts ... Tu opinión cuenta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...