9.9.11

Raglan Baby Top / Sueter Corto Raglan para Bebe

This is my first raglan sweater, which is made from the top down.  
Este es mi primer sueter al estilo raglan, el cual se hace desde el cuello para abajo. 


It is knitted, but there are details in crochet (the neckline and sleeves' border, as well as the rings for the buttons).
Está hecho en tricot (dos agujas), pero hay detalles hechos en crochet (ganchillo): la orilla del cuello y las mangas, al igual que los aros para los botones.



Note: It was improvised, so I do not have the pattern.
Nota: Dado que lo improvisé, no tengo el patrón.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the mix of knitting with crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky to find this www.arteenhilo.blogspot.com site. You definitely can write and teach and inspire. Keep writing - I'll keep reading.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion counts ... Tu opinión cuenta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...